Hello There! I’m Sarah.
I’m a user experience researcher and designer. I strive to gather user insight and distill it into actionable recommendations and thoughtful designs while also considering the overall product experience.
I’m fascinated with social psychology and human behavior and how technology can help us become our best selves.
I’ve done marketing and product design in industries like education, technology, design (so meta), and home automation. In these different industries I have:
- Conducted observational interviews, ethnographic research, collected survey data to gain insight about customers and end users
- Facilitated workshops, built presentations, created artifacts like personas, journey maps, user flows, wireframes to help teams understand who they are building for
- Conducted stakeholders interviews to drive design strategy and understand the scope of a project
- Built prototypes, designed moderated and unmoderated usability tests and analyzed user behavior data.
- Designed useful, usable and delightful experiences for mobile and desktop devices.
I got my Bachelors degree in Fine Arts with a concentration in Design from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Writing and Speaking
Presenter at AIGA National Leadership Retreat
‘Membership Experience Night’ Dallas, TX (June 2017)
‘Typographic Universe,’ Thames & Hudson (Sept 2014)